Thankful  

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough. Oprah Winfrey



Since Thanksgiving is tomorrow. I thought it would be appropriate to list the things I am thankful for.




My Family: I love my family. I am thankful they are always there for me. They support me through the good times and the bad, the stupid, silly, and ridiculous.

Credits: everything except wordart from Digital Scrapbook Memories flower patch CD. Word art was a free download from years ago and do not remember from where.

My Health: I am so happy to have good health. It is such a precious blessing.




Motherhood: I don't know who or what I would be without my kids. They help shape and mold the person that I am today. I love being a mom.




My Husband: I am thankful for Mike. He loves me and supports me (in his own special way). He is my best friend and accepts me for who I am.

Credits: Template from the tuesday template challenge at scrap matters. everything else is from Awsome kit by Andrea.

Laughter: I am so happy to laugh. To be able to laugh even when things are not always happy. I love to hear my kids laugh.





Home: I am thankful for a beautiful home. And I love the view of the mountains from my kitchen window.



Family Time: Last night the Charlie Brown Thanksgiving special was on TV. We all sat down and watched it. It seemed to captivate my kids just as it did me. I love the holidays.






HAPPY THANKSGIVING!


2 Please leave me a comment: to “ Thankful ”