East Sandy Sentinel
Friday, November 14, 2008
Boston was published in the East Sandy Sentinel--The Elementary School Newsletter.
The article is titled THE GENIE By Boston Iacobazzi
One day there was a boy named Collin. He was poor. He had a pet parrot. One day a strange man came to Collin. He said,"Would you please come with me? I will give you a golden ring." "OK." said Collin and off they went. Soon they arrived at a weird looking place.
Then the man said, "Come."
Then , roar, out of the sand came a lion. Then, whoosh, kazam, all of a sudden there was a green genie. He said, "What do you want?"
"I want a princess to be my wife." Then zing, zang, zop, a castle was in front of them. The man came disguised as a poor man. Then the princess gave the lamp to the man. When he got to his own land he tole the green genie he wanted to be a genie and bam, bop, pop. The man was a red genie. When Collin came to the green genie he saw a different lamp and said, "Whooo-oo, ring-a-ling." The red genie was never heard of again.
I am proud of you Bud. Good job.



November 15, 2008 at 8:15 AM
I read that story! I thought it was very creative. Way to go Boston!
November 16, 2008 at 7:18 AM
That is REALLY great Boston! Good job!
Angie, did he get the quotes and punctuation all right too? I still struggle with quotes for some reason. Geez.
November 18, 2008 at 8:39 AM
April, I am not sure if the punctuation was correct. I did not see it until it was "published". I am sure he did not as he comes home with corrections on the stuff he does at school all the time (mostly Caps). I am terrible at all that grammer stuff as you can probably tell from anything I type online!
November 18, 2008 at 8:39 AM
This comment has been removed by the author.