End of the Football season  

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Boston played his last football game of the season on Saturday. You did an awesome job Buddie. We have been going and going since July 28th. It has been fun and hard as the same time. I have to admit I am relieved it is coming to an end. Friday was the last practice and I have to also admit that I almost(mind you almost) got teary eyed thinking that he is growing up. I feel kind of bad that there were many times I wished time away and for it to be over. I should be soaking all of these precious memories in and just stop to watch my kids and enjoy the moment.

I have set a goal for myself that over the next two months of this year I will really try to plan traditional holiday activities. I am going to try to just enjoy the moments this holiday season. I am not going to make putting up the tree such a chore, but enjoy the time with my family. I know it will not be long before my kids will no longer pull the ornaments out with great joy and hang them on the bottom half of the tree.


1 Please leave me a comment: to “ End of the Football season ”