Snow!
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Well we woke up to snow this morning. I really, really, really am not ready for this yet. It looks like it will probably snow most of the day the way it is coming down. Oh well, at least Brooke made a comment to me this morning "You look like a young teenager". She said. That should keep my spirits up for the rest of the day. Right? Kids say the funniest things.



November 5, 2008 at 11:39 AM
Hey young teenager!
This snow IS nuts. We are making home made chilie and rolls for dinner to try and get in the snow spirit. I am not ready for this either.
November 6, 2008 at 10:34 PM
I am not a fan of the snow either, but I try to make the best of it by cozying up on the sofa in my sweats and catching up on my reading while sipping hot cocoa! There is just something so comforting in that!