week 2 Project 365
Saturday, January 17, 2009
This is my week 2 pictures for project 365.
Brookisms-
"The pizza at school is little sneezers".
We heard about the death of a 2 month old baby that belong to a family we played football with. It was really sad to hear that this new little addition to the family had died from SIDS. My heart goes out to them. This was Brookes' response to the news.
"Dad I think Heavenly Father needed her in heaven".
Brooke is a tender heart for sure. She is also very emotional. Her and I but heads ALOT!
Bostonisms-
"Hey mom-I lost my tooth today". This has been #5 in the last 3 weeks. The tooth fairy has been very busy.
"That is an odd _____." He describes everything as odd. I personally think that it is odd that he does this.
Boston is always repeating long terms that he learns at school. It amazes me that he can remember all of this stuff. He loves school and loves to learn.




January 17, 2009 at 9:23 PM
I love these posts. What a great idea. And those are, indeed fabulous boots!
January 18, 2009 at 6:49 AM
I love this idea and your pages. I really do need to get into digital scrapbooking. I just kind of don't know where to start.... You have to do it all year because it will be great to look back on. It is kind of a journal.
January 20, 2009 at 1:51 PM
I love the boots too. Wow. You did a great job with your talk. I love days when just women speak, I guess I can relate more, especially whent the topic is on children.
This is such a cool way to scrapbook. I love that you are doing this.