Happy New Years
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Credits: Quick page by Debbie Wright using Prestige and Holiday Prestige Bundle by MGL (scrapbookgraphics.com)
We got invited to spend New Years with a family in our Neighborhood and it was a nice surprise. We went to their family party and played a game called screw your neighbor(I think). We also played the Newly Wed Game and Mike and I were winning when we needed to leave. It was really fun and I am glad the Dow's invited us. It was fun to spend time with them and get to know them better. We got home about 11:30 and it was perfect. We turned on the TV and watched the ball drop. When the clock struck midnight we set off our noise makers and gave best wishes and kisses. It was great!
Some things to work on in 2009-
Be a better blogger
Be more patient
Lose weight
Be more organized
Be more outgoing
Try to help people more
Best Wishes for 2009!!!




January 11, 2009 at 8:55 PM
Happy New Year! Great pictures. Ange, your blog is awesome.