Grandma and Grandpa
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
First, I watched the inauguration yesterday. Sadly it is the first I remember watching. It was so uplifting for me. I felt hopeful that many things are so possible in the future. I felt a feeling of patriotism and bonding in America! It was seriously amazing.
My parents came yesterday afternoon to have a little visit. Mostly to spend the gift certificate to the Bosch store that my siblings and I gave to them for Christmas. So I took them to the store and they purchased the Bosch mixer that they have been drooling over. I feel bad that the kids had nonstop activities last night due to the holiday on Monday. But, I think my parents got a kick out of watching them do these activities. First Brooke had dance at 4:00-we did not watch this--a little to cramped to fit any spectators in the dance studio. Then it was swimming lessons at 5:00. Then Boston had a basket ball game. My mom enjoyed the swimming and my dad got into the ball game. They left this morning as the kids left for school. It was nice to visit with them even if it was for a short while. I did get this picture and I think it is the first of JUST my kids and the grandparents. I love it!





January 21, 2009 at 9:29 PM
What a great picture... family treasure.
January 26, 2009 at 9:13 AM
Sounds great. You are so busy with your kids. I think it's neat they get to do so much.