Sunday tradition!  

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Lots to blog about but I will have to do a little at a time.
Every Sunday evening we go for a walk. The kids really look forward to this on Sunday nights. We stopped by the elementary school and the kids posed by the marquee stating when school ends. Brooke was pretty excited and Boston was a little sad. It was kind of funny because I am sure if Brooke really knew how much she will miss seeing her friends (all of them) everyday she would probably be sad too.




I loved this view of the mountains and the picture of how Brooke can mold her dad like putty in her hand.

We came home and spent the rest of the evening on the porch swing. It was a good night. Love Angie


1 Please leave me a comment: to “ Sunday tradition! ”

  • Jen
    June 5, 2008 at 8:38 AM  

    What a fun tradition. We have started to go on Sunday evening walks too, it is a good start for the week. I do love the pictures of dads and their children because they do turn into putty. What cute children you have!