Getting wet and Soccer  

Thursday, June 5, 2008

The kids had some friends over to play on Monday. This has been a rare thing lately because of all of the soccer, baseball, dance, homework, rooms needing cleaned, etc. So they jumped at the chance to have some fun in the water. Boston, Collin, and Sara played in the pool and sprayed each other with the squirt gun, while Brooke was preoccupied with the Flower Soup she was cooking up. What a funny girl. My flower beds will never quit look the same I fear.
Later that night Brooke had her last soccer game. She was pretty excited to get her trophy.
Well soccer is done. Brooke's Birthday party is done ( I will blog that later) and school is out (retiring room mom duties). I am off for the summer. Our lives around here are beginning to be less complicated. I am excited to spend the summer with the kids and just be mom for a change.
Love Angie


1 Please leave me a comment: to “ Getting wet and Soccer ”