Boston on the local news
Saturday, June 21, 2008
ABC4 news was covering the football camp at the University of Utah. Boston has been at this camp all week and on Thursday night he was shown on the news. I recorded it onto out dvr but was stumped on how to get the clip onto the computer to put on my blog. SOOO I just recorded the playback with my camcorder. A really bad copy of the clip but still a copy right? The black bar across the screen is really annoying. I should probably just say he was on the news and leave it at that because it really is not that fantastic. Boston was ecstatic to be on the news so this one is for him.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1c6NWxkVA3o Love Angie



June 23, 2008 at 5:00 PM
Boston, you are a super star! Way to be famous!
June 23, 2008 at 10:40 PM
I'm glad I checked your blog today. This is awesome! Congrats Boston!