Project I have been working on  

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I made this frame and can for my sister Pam who had a baby girl in March. Pam is into botanical things and insects thus the theme of the gift. So Pam you have the frame now I will get the finished (finally) can in the mail. Enjoy




I though Pam could use this to decorate Elizabeths room and use for hair bows or whatever. Or use it as a keepsake container like a time capsule.

I also made Boston and Brooke's school teachers cans for an end of year gift. They are filled with different candy bars and then a candy bar poem to go along with it.


This is the finished product all wrapped up ready to go. yippee!!
This is a can I made for a graduation. It has spa stuff in it. It is for a girl.

I have also been working on Brooke's birthday favors. If you know High School Musical you know that fabulous is way cool for these idols. I attached a single serving of drink mix to them that are High School Musical themed (Big Lots). It turned out pretty cute.


The kids had their usual Tuesday night things a baseball game and dance and then on top of that the school end of year carnival. We got home at 8:00 and ate dinner and the kids are passed out.


Well I am so glad I am finished with these projects so that I can get on with my week and cleaning my house. I am beat.







2 Please leave me a comment: to “ Project I have been working on ”