My hometown & Baby weekend
Sunday, May 18, 2008
The kids and I went to visit my parents and family in my hometown. It was a quick trip but worth the 3 hour drive to see everyone. My parents have a greenhouse. It is some of my first memories as a child. All 9 of us kids had to work in it and we hated every minute. It keeps them busy and very busy during the spring season.


These are scenes from my parents house in Blackfoot, Idaho. Actually these are the awesome scenes from there house that I love to see when I go to visit.
This is a wagon of things my sisters and I went browsing for in the greenhouse. So cool to be able to pick these out every year around mothers day. My parents are sooo generous and let us literally take car loads home and sometimes bring us more when the come to visit us. It is so fun.


There were a lot of births in my family this last year. Three little ones since December. I got to hold them all and it was so sweet. I love to go and get my baby fix taken care of. The kids love the babies too and all of the cousins that they get to play with. We had a great time. Here are a few pictures of everyone. 







Brooke will pose for me a lot so there are a lot of pictures of her. What a ham. My parents neighbors have a duck and bird pond so my sister and brother-in-law (Mary and Kyle) took all of the kids over to walk around the pond. Brooke missed a step and fell into the pond. I guess it was more like a little water and then gunky mud all the way up to her hip. She was not very happy and so we hosed her down and tried to calm her down. I am sure she will remember that event for some time. One of the memories from Grandma and Grandpas house that will be not such a pleasant one.








Brooke will pose for me a lot so there are a lot of pictures of her. What a ham. My parents neighbors have a duck and bird pond so my sister and brother-in-law (Mary and Kyle) took all of the kids over to walk around the pond. Brooke missed a step and fell into the pond. I guess it was more like a little water and then gunky mud all the way up to her hip. She was not very happy and so we hosed her down and tried to calm her down. I am sure she will remember that event for some time. One of the memories from Grandma and Grandpas house that will be not such a pleasant one.
This is a picture of my sister Amanda that I thought was a really good one. She is the youngest in the family and is the only one still single. Which being single is fine because she is pretty young still. Any way that was the trip. It was busy, crazy, fun, and I miss them all already. 



May 19, 2008 at 7:43 AM
I am impressed with your mad skills with the camera. Cute pictures. I also love that all those cute cousins kinda look alike. So sweet! I saw you walking this morning. I waved and waved but alas, you did not see me. =)
May 19, 2008 at 3:16 PM
All of the pictures are absolutely beautiful, and of course, in my emotional and exhausted state I cried when I saw them. Thanks for being such a fantastic sister. I LOVE YOU! Pam
May 21, 2008 at 12:12 PM
ang thanks for the pictures! they are wonderful, you are so talented!