This weeks happenings  

Thursday, May 8, 2008

This week is full of Dance events for Brooke. She has had extra practices all week and a performance last night. Her little group did pretty good--they dance to Hot! Hot! Hot!. It is really cute. She has a performance Saturday so we will post pictures and video then.




Boston got a hit in Baseball on Tuesday but his team lost their game. The pitcher on the other team was really good and struck everybody out. He has another game Friday and I hope to get some pictures and video.




Mike and the kids got me a new camera for mother's day and I am so excited. It came with an extra lens! Wow! I love it. So you probably will be sick of pictures soon as I am sure I will post a ton after I have a chance to use it.


1 Please leave me a comment: to “ This weeks happenings ”

  • Jillo
    May 9, 2008 at 9:09 AM  

    HOORAY for you new camera! You will love it! Is it a D40?
    HOORAY for you cute kids too. I am excited to see them in action.
    What a happy week at your house!