Welcome 2011  

Saturday, January 1, 2011

I have been the worst blogger EVER!!!  I am resolving to be so much better in 2011!!  We had a great time celebrating the coming of the New Year last night.  We usually try to spend the evening with our kids and involve them in the celebration.  Mike had a hankering for sea food so off to Red Lobster we went, along with half of the cities of Sandy and Murry.  It was so crowded but, the atmosphere was fun.  We enjoyed our food and found out that Brooke likes calamari and fried shrimp along with the rest of us (well minus me on the calamari).  We borrowed some movies from our neighbors and started off with Bride Wars (Brooke's pick) and then The Lightening Thief (Boston's pick).  Mike was the only one who did not fall asleep but, he woke us up to ring in the new year.  I love sharing these memories with my Mike and the kids. 

This morning we went to Golden Coral for Brunch.  I am swearing off the terrible eating from here on out.

A few things that I am resolving to do better at in 2011:
Reading
Eating
Organizing
Enjoying my Family


0 Please leave me a comment: to “ Welcome 2011 ”