Another week and taking action
Sunday, January 16, 2011
Another full week of school and work for all 4 of us. Homework, housework, work and more work. It is a necessary evil but, it has to be done.
Boston took 1st place in his grade in a geography Bee and will go on to the school level geography Bee next week. It will consist of the upper grades finalists and he is really excited. He even practiced a little this week for it. He is busy with a football camp for the next couple of months. He will go for an hour and a half training session every other Saturday. It will be strictly quarterback training. I loved watching him yesterday as he took on his full sponge mode and soaked up as much information as he could.
Brooke is loving dance and her activity day girls activities. She is into fashion the last couple of weeks and has been setting out her clothes for the entire week. Each day has it's own outfit. I love it!!! She is going through a growth spurt too. She had on some yoga pants yesterday that CLEARLY need to be passed on to the next little girl. She is eating us out of house and home and is always tired.
Ever since I started to seriously design digital scrapbooking graphics, I have put on some weight. I spend a lot of time sitting down and in front of the computer. It is something I truly love to do and it helps me fit in this crazy world. I do not want to give it up any time soon. Soooo, I need to face reality and make better eating decisions and get active. I took that step this week--I did the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred and wow. It kicked my bum. I am determined to make it a part of my every day from here on out. Wish me luck!!
Mike has been busy at work with a new boss. At least he is allowed to turn up the heat in his back room for now. Although, it does not help the temperature back there and he still freezes everyday. We love him and are so grateful to him for doing this for us everyday and providing for our family!!




0 Please leave me a comment: to “ Another week and taking action ”
Post a Comment