Cecret Lake Hike
Thursday, July 16, 2009
We went on another hike to Cecret Lake up by Snowbird. We went with April and Erin and their kids. We had a great time.
Can you believe this view. And yest that is snow in July. So awesome.
This time Boston got to go and he was thrilled. Brooke has a hard time listening to her mother and she kept creeping ahead--I was getting a little frustrated with her. At least I could see her the whole time because it was basically switch backs and I could just look down the mountain and keep an eye on her. The kids were wanting to get wet in the lake but, there was a no swimming sign and we were not really prepared to get wet either. It was a fun day with the kids and friends!
Can you believe this view. And yest that is snow in July. So awesome.
This time Boston got to go and he was thrilled. Brooke has a hard time listening to her mother and she kept creeping ahead--I was getting a little frustrated with her. At least I could see her the whole time because it was basically switch backs and I could just look down the mountain and keep an eye on her. The kids were wanting to get wet in the lake but, there was a no swimming sign and we were not really prepared to get wet either. It was a fun day with the kids and friends!





July 23, 2009 at 3:47 PM
It was a fun day! I haven't got my pictures out yet, but I'll share them when I do. I really enjoyed that hike.