Trip to Idaho  

Friday, August 7, 2009

The kids and I made a trip to Blackfoot for my sister Marietta's baby shower. We had a great time visiting and playing with cousins. The kids love the trampoline at Grandma's and they love the food that Grandpa whips up. I usually come back home a few pounds heavier.
I tried to grab a few pictures but it is hard to get everyone. The older boys and my kids won't hold still long enough to get anything good. People are coming and going all the time it is hard to make the time for a picture of everyone in between visiting and EATING. So here are just a few of the fun people we got to spend time with--I really wish I had gotten more pictures of everyone. Next time I will make a conscious effort I promise.


Posted by Picasa


0 Please leave me a comment: to “ Trip to Idaho ”