Hiking in Utah  

Thursday, July 9, 2009




We live in such a beautiful state and I am really enjoying the hikes we have been going on with April, Alex, and Mindi. The kids have a blast. Boston has not been able to come with us because of football camp and cub country. He has been really sad about it. But, maybe next time. On this hike ( I am not sure what it was called) I have to admit I had a couple of freak out moments. There were some times that the kids got ahead of us and adventured a little too freely. But, everyone made it home safe and sound and it was really fun. I think I will really try to do this more during the summer if our schedule allows.
PS-my pictures are really quite bad. LOL I need to figure some photography techniques out and soon.

Posted by Picasa


0 Please leave me a comment: to “ Hiking in Utah ”