Tagged by Jen
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Here are the rules:
Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
I have been trying to think of these it was kinda hard but here goes:
I love music and what I listen to predicts my mood. I could listen to music all day long and if I listen to Avril I most likely will stick it to you. If I listen to Ann Murry I will be more sensitive.
If I see someone I know I hesitate to wave until they do first. Weird I know but I have sooo many times waved to someone or gone up to someone who I think knows me and I get the look-like do I know you?
I have a hard time remembering my manners when I am the host. Growing up it was everyone for themselves-I tend to carry that with me still. So I am sorry if you are at my house and I forget to stop the conversation to ask you if you would like something to drink.
I am a picker-my kids run from me if I start to take interest in a skin problem or long nails that need trimming. Because if usually ends up in a full body investigation.
I hate to have my back tickled. It feels like spiders to me. My skin crawls.
I am not a touchy feely person. I have to be in just the right mood to hold hands. I usually do not hug people it is not my first instinct-I will hug you though if you instigate it. Motherhood usually does take over on this one with my kids though.
My friend Jen tagged me the other day. I enjoy reading her blog-she has such a cute family.
I tag April, Jill, and Jodi. I do not know anymore bloggers well enough to tag them, but if you would like to play along and put the tag on your blog feel free. It would be fun to get to know people better.



September 25, 2008 at 1:43 PM
Oooohhhh! I'm going to start waving at you all the time now :)
September 26, 2008 at 2:36 PM
It is fun to read these because I remember you doing some of them and or it brought back memories. some of them I didn't know.