2 and 0 Hilcrest Green Gremlins Football team
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Bostons football team won their second game of the season against Cyprus! The game was really close so it was fun to watch. The final score was 12-6. Boston made both of his teams touchdowns--so awesome!!
This is the only picture I was able to get due to the fact I was yelling, cheering, and moving up and down the sideline. I really am embarrassed that I have turned into this monster. I think I have even scared a few small children in the process. I find myself looking around me after a screaming bout and apologizing for my out of control behavior. Maybe some chanting or meditation before the games will help alleviate this problem. Who knows?
After the game we went to see a movie. The Fly boys. It was really good and it ended off a really good day together.

This is the only picture I was able to get due to the fact I was yelling, cheering, and moving up and down the sideline. I really am embarrassed that I have turned into this monster. I think I have even scared a few small children in the process. I find myself looking around me after a screaming bout and apologizing for my out of control behavior. Maybe some chanting or meditation before the games will help alleviate this problem. Who knows?After the game we went to see a movie. The Fly boys. It was really good and it ended off a really good day together.






September 7, 2008 at 9:40 PM
I don't think you can be to much when you are the Mom. You have the right to do what ever you want.
congrats to Boston!
September 7, 2008 at 9:50 PM
Hey,what digital scrapbooking program do you have?
September 8, 2008 at 3:15 PM
Jen
I use photoshop elements 6.