Halloween is coming?  

Monday, September 8, 2008

Brooke's class has been reviewing their colors and each day they are asked to wear the color they will be reviewing. She wore orange and black today and of course the orange shirt was a Halloween one. It is really cute to see all the kids flooding out of the school in the color of the day!I found these very addicting candies last fall and a couple weeks ago spotted them at Mike's store. They only had three packages left and would not be getting anymore in. I have scanned every candy isle lately and cannot find them. I guess they are a limited edition for the Halloween season and I want them!!

The kids have been dying to check out the costumes that are ALREADY on the shelves. It seems to get earlier and earlier every year. They were begging tonight so we went to the Halloween Express to take a look see. We found some things we wanted but did not purchase anything (a little too pricey). We really wanted to check out the spooky props and gag gifts for when we go to Maryland for Thanksgiving. Boston and Mike's Aunt Pat have an ongoing contest to see who can prank who the best. It all started when Boston slipped a lizard in her bed. And every year they raise the bar. Shucks- he did not find anything really good. I am sure he will keep his eyes peeled though. I am regretting the visit now though because we may have a few kids with some scary dreams.



5 Please leave me a comment: to “ Halloween is coming? ”