Snow in the spring
Monday, March 31, 2008
Are we about done with the SNOW!! I cannot possibly take much more of this!! I woke up this morning to enough snow that we had to shovel the walk. My poor daffodiles were buried in the stuff. It was so cold today that the snow barley melted. I really am so done with the snow.
Because of the snow Brookes' first soccer game was cancelled! Then come the water works because soccer is her new every consuming thought. You just cannot help but hug her and try to make it all better--she was looking forward to this since we signed her up in February.
Bostons' baseball practice was cancelled also so because it is so cold I guess we will make it a night in and play games or watch a "family movie" or something. I hope tomorrows weather is a little better.



April 1, 2008 at 3:40 PM
Amen to the no more snow!!!!!!!! Didn't anyone tell the weather man it's April?