Easter 2008 and bikes
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Easter 2008
We went to spend Easter with Grandma and Grandpa Mecham in Idaho. We had a great time and the kids loved playing with The Cousins. We had a nice Easter dinner with our family. Then we went to a local school and had an Egg hunt for the kids.
Boston hunting for eggs. We did not have any Baskets so the good old grocery sack came in quite handy.
Brooke getting some eggs too.
Picture of The Cousins at the egg hunt. Too bad I am a bad photographer. You would think I could get one with no heads cut off.

Here is a better picture but one of the cousins is missing from the picture. It was a fun time for the kids. They love to play with the cousins.
Brooke wanted to help Grandpa make the rolls for Easter dinner. He showed her how to fold them and put them on the pan. How cute to see them bonding.

Tuesday Brooke wanted to take the training wheels off her bike and learn to ride. So I started the process and when Mike got home he finished it. It was too funny to see her running into bushes and laughing about it. She literally learned to ride it in about an hour and a half. Not too shabby. Really she found out some of her friends knew how and was not having any of that. Here is a video of the occasion.
It looks as if she would never getit down but, she is riding like a champion today.



March 28, 2008 at 2:23 PM
Hi Angie!
Cute blog. I have totally caught the blog bug and I love it! Looks like your Easter was way fun.
Jill