Spring around the corner  

Friday, March 11, 2011

The last few days have been so nice here and I am so excited for Spring.  I am hoping it is right around the corner.  This is what I found in my flower bed today and it just makes me happy!!

We have been really busy with school and work.  The kids are involved with their activities too.  Boston still does Velocity once a week and has added a Quarter Back Football camp to the mix.  Brooke is still doing dance and I am excited to see her at the competitions this spring.

The kids had parent teacher conferences last night and they are both doing really well.  I am so proud of them both!!

I have been involved with a digital scrapbook design contest at ScrapMatters over the last month.  I was surprised to make it past the first round.  I am now in the final round and I am scared, nervous, and freaked out.  I am really proud of the creations I have submitted so far but, for some reason I am doubting my ability and the anticipation is killing me.  Wish me luck!!





0 Please leave me a comment: to “ Spring around the corner ”