Week 8 Project 365
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
I am so behind on blogging! I am going to try to catch up.
Here is Week 8 of project 365
This one is for the luck of the irish challange. I needed to change 2 decorative elements to the color green.
This one is for the follow the rainbow challenge. Use an arch in the layout. The picture is from our 2007 Disney World trip and I was so excited to get some of these pictures scrapped.
This one is for the He loves me not challenge. Using flowers in the layout.
This one is for the lucky me challenge. Scrap a lucky aspect of your life.
This one is for the Valentine colors challenge (Pink, White, and Red). This picture is also from our Disney World trip in 2007.
All of these layouts were made using Digital scrapbook memories cds.
Here is Week 8 of project 365

I have however gotten tons of much needed scrapbooking done. Here are the layouts I have gotten done so far for the lucky in love challenge at Digital Scrapbook Memories.
This one is for the luck of the irish challange. I needed to change 2 decorative elements to the color green.
This one is for the follow the rainbow challenge. Use an arch in the layout. The picture is from our 2007 Disney World trip and I was so excited to get some of these pictures scrapped.
This one is for the He loves me not challenge. Using flowers in the layout.
This one is for the lucky me challenge. Scrap a lucky aspect of your life.
This one is for the Valentine colors challenge (Pink, White, and Red). This picture is also from our Disney World trip in 2007.All of these layouts were made using Digital scrapbook memories cds.




March 4, 2009 at 6:10 PM
You are so talented! These pages are so cute! I have a huge stuffed Figment from when I went to Disney world when I was 11! It is now in Emerson's room - he loves it!
March 9, 2009 at 1:26 PM
Sute cute pages. I love that Minnie page.