Happy St Patricks Day!
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Today was a fun day! The kids woke up and started searching for some green to wear--which was a piece of cake. You see we have a ton of green Hillcrest clothing items. They started straight towards me with their pinching fingers. (I had not dressed yet)
I helped in Brooke's class today and the 1st graders had a parade to the office and back. They sang a leprechaun song and sported their vests and hats that they had made. It was quite cute! Brooke has been excited and chatting about this parade for a week. She thoroughly enjoyed it.
Boston had already taken off his green by the time we met up with him after school due to the fact it was a very nice day. (weather wise) I was not able to snap a picture of him--he was more concerned with who he was going to play with. I guess we are at the age were the cutesy holiday goings on at school are a little too boring. I wish he would stop growing up already. I am just not ready for it.





March 18, 2009 at 10:41 AM
cute page. I am jealous of the nice sunny weather. glad Brooke had a fun day.
March 25, 2009 at 3:08 PM
Cute! I saw you taking this picture and thought it would be so fun to find it on one of your layouts.