Christmas
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Brooke decided the job of making cookies for Santa would be hers! She made the cookies on Christmas Eve afternoon. Then that night she placed the cookies on a plate and put them by the fireplace with a glass of milk for Santa.
Credits: cold front quick page 2 lkane alpha lettering delights Christmas Candy.
The kids were really excited for Santa! All day they were filled with nervous energy. We delivered the last of the neighbor gifts and then watched Christmas movies. A must for Christmas Eve is always Anabel's Wish. Then is was off to bed.

Credits: Golden Girls Tinsel town quick page.
Christmas morning we were up at 3:00 a.m. Santa brought the things that the kids had hoped for and we opened our presents. I love Christmas morning and I love to spend it at home!!


Credits: Top-Weeds and Wildflowers jh quickpage jonee bottom-Weeds and wildflowers jh quickpage kenna
It was a great day. Because we were up at 3:00 we had naps and still the kids started to get on each others nerves during the day. I think we all had a pleasant day despite the few arguments between the kids. I am sad that it is over until next year--I wish that magical feeling of giving and fun could be every day. 







January 2, 2009 at 8:55 AM
THese pages are great! I love this style. I am glad you guys had a great holiday break. Are you as ready as I am for school to start? =)