Blog catchup  

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Last Saturday we went to a BBQ at the Voellers house and had a great time. The kids swam in the pool while the adults chatted. Then we played a few rounds of Baci Ball. It was the first time I had ever played and it is quite a fun game. Thanks Jodi, Brandon, Sara, and Collin for the great time.



Monday the kids and I went to Kamas to visit the Howards and get some much needed scrap booking done (paper). I have sooo much paper scrapbook supplies that I feel like I still need to use it up. I am getting there! I got 40 pages done on this visit. I just simply cannot purchase anymore paper scrapbook supplies. It is a hard habit to break. I just love the cutesy stuff that is out there.





I had a great time visiting and catching up with Destry. I never did see Boston again (except to eat). He had a ball playing with Brady and Drew. Brooke on the other hand was having a hard time figuring out what it was she wanted to do. The kids love the homemade water slide the Howard's have at their house. They had a great time on it. It was still a really productive and fun visit. Thanks guys.


On Friday I took the kids to a local outdoor swimming pool and the kids had a ball. We ran into some friends from school. It was soo much fun for the kids and they sure got worn out. I am definitely signing the kids up for swimming lessons during the last two weeks of summer break.


Saturday Mike and I took the kids bowling. It was a blast. Boston is way too competitive. He would be upset if Brooke was just 2 points ahead of him. We played with the bumpers up so that the kids could score. Brooke loved the 80's music that they were playing with the lights out and only black lights to make our white socks glow. She was dancing and grooving the whole time. We will definitely have to go bowling again some time soon.

Any way that is what is happening with us. Have a great day.


2 Please leave me a comment: to “ Blog catchup ”