Soccer  

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Brooke had her first soccer game last night. The girls on her team decided they would be called the watermelons. How cute! Brooke was really aggresive when she was in the game (which pleased Mike more than you know) but, when she was on the sideline she was hugging the other girls and doing the kind of things girls do. It was pretty cute. We soon found out what a poor sport she is. After the game she kept saying well they (the other team) made more goals than us. And she finally spit out " The coach wanted us to tell them good game and I didn't want to do that" Uh-Oh can I say like father like daughter! I will let Mike take the blame on that one. It really was fun to watch her play and to go after the ball. Too fun!!


2 Please leave me a comment: to “ Soccer ”