A blast from the past!  

Tuesday, April 8, 2008


New kids on the block are reuniting!! I used to love these guys. So funny huh?! Oh come on I know at least 95% of all you gals out there reading this were at one time with me! Right? Or am alone on this? I guess this probably tells you all my actual age. Pretty funny stuff. http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid156431764/bclid171984409/bctid5749504


2 Please leave me a comment: to “ A blast from the past! ”

  • Jillo
    April 9, 2008 at 9:04 AM  

    I was in love with Donny. I don't even remember why. Do they need to be called the "Old Kids on the Block" now? It won't let me paste a link but I thought we should all listen to "The Right Stuff" for old times sake. If they come in concert, I will totally go with you!

  • Erin
    April 11, 2008 at 12:17 PM  

    I totally remember being in love with these guys! Cute blog

    Erin