Thank You
Sunday, March 22, 2020
I usually save stuff like the highlights and fluff to post on facebook. I think 2020 is pushing me to stretch, change a little......maybe grow up. So, this post is more vulnerable and real. I am very guarded and don't often tell people what is really going on in my head and heart. I build a wall for protection and people have to break it down to see what is really behind it. Your going to get a peek.
I have been feeling all the feels lately with this pandemic. Anxiety, concern, uncertainty, fear and gratitude. I am going to focus on the most positive of all of those for this post. And want to say Thank You!
I named by scrapbook business Down This Road Designs for a reason. I felt like it was a journey I was starting and I had no idea where it would go, but wanted to enjoy the journey and just see where it would take me. I feel like life is a lot like that. We are on a journey, a road. We have no idea where this is going to take us, who we will encounter along the way, there are twists and turns and we even decide on different roads to take all together. We can have a map, a plan, but that is not always set in stone and we adjust our route. We have mountains to get over, some roads are a joy ride and a lot of fun, some roads are rocky, and some roads lead to a dead end.
Along this road people walk along beside me. It might be for a short mile, it might be for the long haul. I don't think we are meant to travel the entire journey with the same few people, it changes and that is okay. We are all on our own journey, right? People are on that road for the times when I need them and for times when they need me. Some how they are there right when I tend to need them most. I feel like this is how this works. So, if you have ever walked along side me at any point in my life....THANK YOU!!!
I am a work in progress and this can not have always been easy. I make mistakes, I don't usually learn from them. Seriously, I just had 2 cookies for breakfast.....not a good choice. I appreciate all your efforts and willingness to be there for me. From childhood, high school, my 20's when I was figuring it out, work friends, colleagues, online friends, neighbors, life long friends, family.....you mean more to me than you know!!!
Mike's family and family friends and Pam's Tribe who have shared suffering and loss with me. Those who have been friends with my kids and those incredible parents of their friends who helped us with raising our kids. Neighbors who have given up time with their families to be there for us and help us out. Virtual friends that I have never met in person, but have been there for me and supported me with business and personal stuff too. Friends who are always up to spend their time with me, listen to my highlights and my troubles. My family and Mike's family who are always there for me no matter what. Mike's family in Italy that take care of precious things we are not able to. We may have shared some really fun times or we could have gone through some pretty crappy stuff together. Many of you I do not see everyday, but you have impacted my life and I am who I am today because of this. I can't put a measurement on what this means to me. Thank you so much for being there for me and sharing your time, love and support with me along my road. Love you all!!!



0 Please leave me a comment: to “ Thank You ”
Post a Comment