Catching up!!  

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Well it has been a few months.  Time keeps flying by.  We have been super busy with football, school, dance, homework, meeting new friends, and cheer.  It has been whirlwind for sure.

While at football we have had the opportunity to meet some amazing families that we really have a great time with!!!  I really enjoy their company and I hope to continue to keep in close contact with them in the future.

Brooke is in a dance class and really enjoys herself!!  She also takes a cheer class and is super excited about the stunts they are learning.  I am looking forward to her Winter recital in December!!!

Brook is in the 4th grade this year and I am proud of her developing work habits and her wanting to do her best with her school work. 

She is a spunky and very spirited girl.  She makes me laugh daily with her little comments and stories.  She is really into crafts and ,of course, I love that because I know have someone to play with. 

I love this girl!!!

Boston is in the 6th grade this year.  He loves his teacher!!!  She is really great about enforcing a disciplined classroom and Boston loves that.  She also makes the kids accountable and that is great as Boston moves on to 7th grade next year. 

Boston is in football and playing quarterback again under the direction of a really great coach.  Mike is still coaching too, but as the defensive coordinator for Boston's team this year.  It has been a rough year with some parents and players who just do not understand the term TEAM.  Boston is hanging in there and also playing quite a bit on defense too as defensive end and linebacker.  He is enjoying learning these new positions and really loves the hitting drills in practice too.  I guess if you do not like hitting and being hit then football would not really be any fun right? 

I love how he is focused here.  It was after a brutal loss and he was pretty torn up about it.

Boston is still doing Velocity one day a week and he loves the coaches there.  He is getting stronger and developing his techniques every month. 


0 Please leave me a comment: to “ Catching up!! ”