I am going to be better at Blogging  

Thursday, April 1, 2010

I am making a vow to update this blog on a more frequent basis!!! It has been neglected and I feel really bad about it. My friend April has given me a challenge to do 30 days of pictures. So I am taking on that challenge and in April I am going to take a picture everyday. I am not promising to get them posted to the blog everyday but, at least once a week! I am excited to do this challenge.

So here is my April 1st picture. It snowed all day yesterday and all day today. It finally stopped around 2:00 in the afternoon. The kids and Mike got in the hot tub yesterday evening during the snow storm and thought that was pretty fun. Although, the hot tub is quite a ways away from the house and in pretty bad shape. They had to trek through the snow after being in the hot tub. The kids did not think that was very fun and want to get in again tonight so they went out and made a trail in the snow.



0 Please leave me a comment: to “ I am going to be better at Blogging ”