Groundhog's Day Freebie
Friday, January 29, 2010
The school Principal really gets into groundhogs day and the celebration of it. He has someone come in and dress up as a groundhog and has a scavenger hunt with the kids vocabulary words attached to groundhogs. The first class to find all of the groundhogs and take them to his office gets a prize. So since I was going to do a little goodie bag for the classes I thought I would just do a kit too. LOL!!!! So here is a freebie kit to celebrate Groundhog's Day! Click image to download the kit.
I also put in a little surprise. This is the goodie bag topper and the mini candy bar wrappers. There are 4 different styles of the candy bar wrappers 8 to a sheet (8x11). The Bag toppers will print 2 to a sheet (8x11). So maybe you want to try them yourself and give your kids a little surprise for Groundhog's Day.
Click on image to download.
Stay tuned I will have freebies everyday this weekend. Make sure to sign up in my forum for challenges and layout shares. You can find more info at the forum.
Until next time Happy Scrapping,



0 Please leave me a comment: to “ Groundhog's Day Freebie ”
Post a Comment