Gingerbread Tradition 2009  

Saturday, December 12, 2009

The kids and I love to make our yearly gingerbread houses. Some years I just break down and buy the pre made kits. This year we made the gingerbread houses. After much anticipation we loaded the car and when Mike got home from work we drove to Kamas to visit the Howard's and let the Gingerbread fun begin.
Brooke's Masterpiece. She worked really hard and took a long time to get hers done. And even took a break to eat the decorations.
Boston hurried thru his and was ready to play with Brady and Drew. He did have the most hilarious gingerbread man on the back of his house. I don't know if you can see it with the 2 huge eyes. It reminded us of Bugsy from Bedtime stories. It was too funny.
And my Masterpiece. Mike does not get into the gingerbread craze. He watches the Jazz game with Kurt.

We stayed the night and woke up to 18 inches of snow. It took us a while to get home but, we got home safely.


0 Please leave me a comment: to “ Gingerbread Tradition 2009 ”