November already and a Birthday  

Monday, November 16, 2009

I cannot believe how fast time goes by. It is already November 16th were did the first half go? We have been settling into our winter routine and I have to say I am really going to enjoy winter. Not the cold and the snow but the being home and being together with my family.

Someone at our house had a birthday last week. I bet you cannot guess who it was?
Well if the previous picture did not give it away the next one will........................................
Yes Boston had a birthday and i cannot believe he is 10. And the double digits are really making me see reality. He is a tween and I am not ready for that. I am not ready for him to be this old. Sometimes I just want time to stand still. He is such a responsible and great kid.
He had his birthday part at laser quest. He and 9 of his little friends and one girl (Brooke) ran around playing laser tag for 2 hours and he could not have been happier. He had a great time and has been looking forward to it for weeks. He has a great group of friends and he enjoys just hanging out with them.


0 Please leave me a comment: to “ November already and a Birthday ”