Football again  

Friday, October 16, 2009

Boston's team played Hunter and they beat our team pretty bad. It was really cold too. The grass was frosty and wet. I guess we are lucky to not have had snow yet thought.

Boston played a really good game. He actually got to run the ball a couple of times but, he just did not get very far before 6 guys in blue were all over him. It got really ugly toward the end of the game. Players were head butting each other and parents yelling things across the field to one another. This is the part of football I really could do without. Such is life. It is not always fair and that is a lesson I want Boston to learn this early in life. So football is a great source for some of these life lessons.


0 Please leave me a comment: to “ Football again ”