Not your typical Utah summer weather
Monday, June 22, 2009
The weather here in Utah has been stormy and rainy. Not great for fun, outdoor, summer activities. So, when there is a break in the weather we are trying to take advantage of it. Last week Boston had a football camp at the University of Utah for 3 days. It was actually nice that it was not 95+ degrees. So it was perfect weather for him.

While he was at camp Brooke and I and some friends from the neighborhood went on a hike to Donut falls. It was really pretty and everything was green. It was a fun morning.
Boston is on the All star Baseball team and he has some tournament games. So, he has been busy with games a practices in the evenings. I think he is enjoying it.




June 23, 2009 at 1:19 PM
yeah, you blogged. I love the update! Looks like you are busy and having fun, just as life should be!