Bad blogger
Monday, April 6, 2009
Between school projects, primary, and the digital scrapbook classes and contest I have signed up for--there has been no time for house cleaning, showering , or blogging. LOL!
It has been a really great 2 weeks for me though! I have learned so much about photoshop and myself and what I am capable of.
Um I guess I am bagging the project 365! It is just too hard. I thought maybe I could pick it up next April and go for 3 months and then by 2011 I will have a years worth of daily photos. That is just as good right? I can only give complete devotion to a project like that for only about 3 months.(this includes diet and exercise!)
Any way I thought I would share some of the digital scrapbook kits that I have created during the last couple of weeks.
The first one is for a class type project at Brownie Scraps. It is really great! They give you all kinds on tips and it is a 6 week long event. Each week a new assignment. This is what I created--I kind of went for a Prom theme. I am not totally happy with the tiara. (it looks cheesy but I had no more time to devote and I was frustrated).
Download links:
Magical Night *link expired*
There are a lot of free kits at this site you may want to register and browse around.
This next one I love!!! I went to my friend Destrys' house to scrapbook (paper) disney pages and her daughter had done her room in these colors. It was so cute--so I used those colors and the modern circle them to make this kit.
This on is for a designer contest at Funky Playground and the prize is a spot as a designer at that site. I am really nervous! I hope I make it past this weeks cuts.
Download links:
Mod and Classy *link expired*
Again a lot of free kits at Funky Playground also.
Any way that is what is up this week. I have some pictures of the kids and their school stuff but they are in raw and really crappy lighting so I need to tweak them and then I will post. TTFN




April 6, 2009 at 2:30 PM
These are so great! I downloaded them both and am looking forward to using them. Thanks Angie.
April 6, 2009 at 9:43 PM
Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 07 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).
April 7, 2009 at 8:03 AM
awesome kits, thanks!