Halloween 2008  

Friday, October 31, 2008

Thursday the 30th the Halloween festivities began at the elementary school. They had the parties and the Costume parade. Boston's teacher wanted the kids to pick a character from a book to dress up as for halloween. Boston chose the Headless Horseman. Brooke was a witch. Both of their costumes turned out really cute. It was a fun day.

We woke up Friday morning to this beautiful sunrise and I could not help but get a picture of it. Isn't it pretty?

My sister came later that day along with my parents. We had mummy dogs for dinner (a tradition on halloween) and then Boston was off to trick-or-treat with a friend. We did not see him again until 8:45 with a huge pillow case full of candy.

My sisters kids Cody and Brandon and Brooke all got ready to go and we took them about 2 blocks and then they were done. I think Brooke had more fun handing out the treats.

It was a fun weekend. Happy Halloween!!


2 Please leave me a comment: to “ Halloween 2008 ”

  • Steph
    November 3, 2008 at 9:12 PM  

    Angie, it's Steph (McClain) from LDSBC! I found Jen Cox on Facebook and she pointed me in this direction! I read over some of your posts and it sounds like you are doing great!! You have beautiful kids! Give me a shout through email when you have a minute!

  • Jillo
    November 4, 2008 at 7:50 AM  

    I was wondering who was in that super awesome headless horseman costume. That was great! Thanks for a fun class party, by the way. Kade has a great time and those witches are super cute. I am glad you guys had a fun Halloween.