What we have been up to!
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Well it has been 2 and a half weeks since Boston started Football. So the whole family has been at a middle school where his team practices every night for these past 2 and half weeks. And we will be there 5 nights a week until August 25th and then 3 nights a week until the end of October. Although it is a major time commitment my guys love it!
To give a vision in your mind what goes on:
This is what Boston has been doing.
He is playing quarter back and I failed to get a picture of 5 guys on top of him at the end of every play they practice. I should not say that. They do get the ball past the line of scrimmage 10% of the time. He is sweaty and exhausted by the end of practice but, he really enjoys the Team Time when they get to go over the plays they are working on.

Here is what Mike has been doing. He is loving coaching the boys. He comes home from work and starts thinking about what they will do for practice. He is even giddy at times. He simply has found his true calling in life. He loves it!!! I recall him even saying that "I just want to get down there and do the tackle drills with the little guys."

Here is what Brooke has been doing. She has a posse of usually 3 girls sometimes more. They run around, play with dolls, play house, do cartwheels, and play duck, duck, goose. She has an absolute ball! She even asks everyday "Do we have football tonight?"
And Here is what I have been doing.
Besides the occasional need for a equipment manager (Me-and I am not sure why anyone thinks this is a good idea. I know nothing about football equip.) I have been lounging in this chair with this.
a little of this
and a little of this.

At least I am getting to read while I watch my boys and Brooke having a good time. So I guess at the end of the day everyone wins. Except my very dirty house.



August 14, 2008 at 8:42 AM
Looks like you have been having a great time. I love to sit and watch my family have fun, especially if a good book is involved for me! Are you loving Breaking Dawn?
August 14, 2008 at 8:56 AM
Jill
I did love Breaking Dawn. A few twists and finally a answer to my wondering about how it all plays out.
P.S. I miss our chats and walks.
August 28, 2008 at 7:09 AM
Your football pictures are so neat. It makes me want to go just so I can get some neat action photos. I love sports pictures. It will be fun seeing you more at school!