Thursday, December 6, 2007

I am going to try this blogging thing. I am not a great writer, photographer, or movie maker but I am attempting it anyway.








I just wanted to share with family and friends the everyday happenings in the Iacobazzi household. So here goes nothing.



Mike went out and bought this display for the front yard. It would not look so horribly redneck if our front yard was a little bigger!! The kids love it though, so I guess we can be the house with the christmas explosion in front this year. Right?!It snowed Saturday and the kids and I went out to build a snowman. It is harder work than I remember. I guess I am getting old. We had a great time.We went to the Howard's to decorate gingerbread houses this last weekend. It was a lot of fun to see what everyone came up with. It was the first time the kids really were "on their own" with the decorating. Here are a few pictures.Brooke's gingerbread house.Boston's gingerbread house.And Angie's gingerbread house. They turned out good didn't they? Anyway that is all to report for today.


0 Please leave me a comment: to “ ”